MBA Intern - Business / Commercial Intelligence
Los Angeles, CA
Concept Art Intern - Mobile (Apex Legends)
At Respawn we believe the essential foundation of a great gaming experience starts with gameplay. Every detail is crafted with purpose; all of our development disciplines contribute towards creating an incredible gameplay experience for our players. We are looking for a Concept Art-Mobile Intern to join our established, high performance team.
What You'll Do…
Create concepts for the Apex Mobile project and prepare seasonal ideation. Help the Creative Director and supporting staff visualise ideas in order to craft a theme on a monthly basis while collaborating with external partners. In effect; this position requires the ability to makes ''concepts FOR concepts''. The purpose is to visually communicate ideas for other senior artists to build fully rendered concepts and 3D assets.
• Create New Character concepts.
• Create Character Skin concepts.
• Create New Weapon concepts.
• Create Weapon Skin concepts.
• Create ''Mood Boards'' for seasonal ideas
• Create Scenes to help explain a seasonal idea.
• Create supporting 2D assets as needed.
• Currently enrolled in a college, university degree program
• Available to work full-time hours for 10-12 week remotely due to COVID-19 restrictions
• Authorized to work in the U.S.
Capable of working quickly; at a quality that can help more senior artists execute the vision. Can provide multiple sketches while adding colorized versions on a daily basis. Comfortable working with Sci Fi topics.
Provide a link to an online presentation, or attach documents to your resume to showcase your work.
Please apply with as many examples of the following:
Sci Fi Character/Weapon Sketches (roughs)
Sci Fi Character/Weapon polished concepts
Scene Concept Example
Mood Board Example
• Respawn Internships are paid
• Intern focused events
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.