Intern - Designer / Scripter
Los Angeles, CA
3D Art Intern (Apex Legends)
At Respawn we believe the essential foundation of a great gaming experience starts with gameplay. Every detail is crafted with purpose; all of our development disciplines contribute towards creating an incredible gameplay experience for our players. We are looking for a 3D Artist Intern to join our established, high performance team.
What You'll Do…
Assist the Model Shop, Apex's 3D Art Team in creating artwork and contributing to development for Apex Legends. You will work alongside seasoned industry veterans in creating AAA content for Respawn's first-person hero shooter.
• Currently enrolled in a college, university degree program
• Available to work full-time hours for 10-12 week remotely due to COVID-19 restrictions
• Authorized to work in the U.S.
• Proficiency or experience in Maya
• Proficiency in Substance Painter and Photoshop
• Some experience with ZBrush and other similar 3D programs
• Proficiency in Word and Excel is desired
• Good organization and communication skills
• Considerable understanding of gaming culture and first person shooters
Provide a link to an online presentation, or attach documents to your resume to showcase your work.
Please apply with as many examples of the following:
Strong portfolio pieces showcasing skills in either Character Modeling, Hard Surface Modeling, and Texturing
Some traditional art is desired, but not a requirement
• Respawn Internships are paid
• Intern focused events
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.