MBA Intern - Business / Commercial Intelligence
Los Angeles, CA
Animator Intern (Star Wars Team)
At Respawn we believe the essential foundation of a great gaming experience starts with gameplay. Every detail is crafted with purpose; all of our development disciplines contribute towards creating an incredible gameplay experience for our players. We are looking for an Animation Intern to join our established, high performance team.
What You'll Do…
• Gain experience in a AAA game studio
• Contribute to a world class game
• Work with the animation team to create and implement gameplay animations
• Work with Maya and Unreal
• Work with production tools such as Perforce and Jira
• Work with other departments to realize various game mechanics in engine
• Currently enrolled in a college, university degree program
• Available to work full-time hours for 10-12 week remotely due to COVID-19 restrictions
• Authorized to work in the U.S.
• A keen eye for performance and entertainment
• Experience with 3D programs/tools, experience in Maya and/or Unreal is a plus.
Provide a link to an online Demo Reel that displays strong character animation with a focus on broad body mechanics.
Feel free to include any art (traditional or digital media) that you have personally created.
• Respawn Internships are paid
• Intern focused events
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.