Psyonix Games Production team is looking for a sharp Production Intern to join them in 2022. You will learn the ins and outs of producing a major hit like Rocket League! We will provide a meaningful experience with high expectations for performance
• Generating, organizing and tracking tasks
• Assisting producers with data entry, follow-ups, and list management
• Acting as a communication point between multiple teams in a collaborative work environment
• Documenting meeting notes and translating them into actionable items
• Partnering with development teams to remove workflow blockers from development
• Available to support the producers as needed to get things done
• Currently pursuing bachelors or masters degree in project management or related fields
• Strong communication, consistent follow-through and clarity
• Demonstrated detailed oriented project management skills through coursework or outside projects
• Experience working in a fast-paced, changing environment
• Strong detail management, reliability, caring about correctness
• Aptitude for picking up tools like Google Docs/Sheets, working with Jira, etc.
• Positive attitude and passion to work in the games industry
• Basic project management skills
• Must have a strong willingness to learn
This is a remote, paid internship for 2022 with a flexible start date. Recruitment will be ongoing until teams find an ideal match. For more information about Epic Internships, visit Epicgames.com/students.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3xknq-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.