Summer 2021 Intern - AI
San Mateo, CA
This internship is for Summer 2021.
Marketing Delivery Intern (Global Store and Services)
San Mateo, CA
About the Team:
The PlayStation Global Store and Services Marketing team is on a mission to become the engine of profitable growth that future proofs the PlayStation business for years to come. We will achieve this by providing personalized, relevant, and inspiring marketing campaigns that add value for our Players and improve their gaming experience.
As the Marketing Delivery Intern (Global Store and Services), you will ensure the successful delivery of all campaigns across the PlayStation Plus, PlayStation Now and PlayStation Store businesses in North America and Latin America (LATAM) regions as well as actively working towards global alignment with Europe, Japan and Asia with relevant counterparts. Reporting to the Americas Senior Manager, you will be a key member in implementing these marketing initiatives. The candidate will gain experience in campaign planning, audience management, and digital marketing execution.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
• Performance analysis and reporting: Leading the integration of regional marketing performance reports including media and business data, providing relevant analysis from NA/LATAM activity within the Global framework and working with relevant teams to provide meaningful marketing insights.
• Lead Innovation, test & learn road map: Support the development and delivery of global innovation, test and learn roadmap across all marketing channels, crafting standardized guidelines and following through to implementation in the region and consequently, at a global level.
• Holistic planning and delivery in US: Supporting the delivery of initiatives for the US market that amplify global key campaigns as well as closes any gaps supporting locally relevant activity not covered in the global plan. List of areas local activity may include are: D@R, Influencers, PR, Events, Media Partnerships etc.
• US integrated calendar development: Incorporating cross channel and cross portfolio initiatives US calendar.
• Internal Communications: Responsible for knowledge communication across the organization including setting up relevant processes and templates globally.
• Pursuing a Bachelor's, Master's, or MBA in Marketing, Business (or related field), and/or within 1 year of their post-graduation date
• Marketing experience in a fast paced data-led business (entertainment/gaming/e-commerce)
• Experience in working in global / regional context
• Proven exposure to digital media strategy and execution as well as omnichannel marketing
• Ability to work with Adobe Analytics and Wrike
• Analytical mentality with strong communication skills, dedicated attitude, and a drive for results
• Not afraid to challenge the status quo and lead change in a positive way
• Very organized with attention to detail, can prioritize a dynamic workload and successfully balance multiple priorities
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.