Summer 2021 Intern - New Product Design
San Mateo, CA
This internship is for Summer 2021.
San Mateo, CA
Sony PlayStation Research is seeking highly qualified people for research and development in speech and audio processing and related tasks, such as Text-to-Speech and Emotion detection. The main focus of this internship is to collaboratively work the team to develop/apply machine learning and deep learning algorithms to build naturalistic Text-to-Speech Synthesis systems. We would encourage to file patents and publish research.
• Pursuing a Doctoral degree in Computer Science (or related technical field), or MS with relevant experience and/or within 1-year of their post-graduation date
• Good understanding and hands-on experience in Audio processing or generation technologies
• Background in Text-to-Speech technologies is a plus
• Familiarity and understanding of state-of-the art machine learning/deep learning algorithms
• Experience developing and applying machine learning/deep learning algorithms for audio or speech related tasks
• Proficiency in deep learning platforms, such as Pytorch/Tensorflow
• Familiarity with Linux platforms and github
• Good written and oral communication skills
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.