This internship is for Summer 2023
Product Management MBA Intern
San Francisco, CA or Remote
PlayStation's game catalog is full of rich and immersive experiences which is what drives players to spend time on our platform. The PS Store Content Discovery team focuses on helping players find their new favorite game everywhere on our platform. Our focus over the mid-term is building and scaling a Machine Learning personalization tech stack and helping our stakeholders evolve our operational processes.
• Understand and analyze PlayStation market context, engagement, and product solution
• Propose new product features, frameworks, and thinking that challenge the way we optimize our content discovery experiences
• Deliver proof-of-concept feature(s) to illustrate new product opportunity
• Work closely with key internal global business partners to elicit requirements for new functionality
• Partner with Program Management as they supervise delivery, manage timelines, resolve blockers and risks
• Support User Experience in the design of new functionality
• Partner with Business Analysts to define business logic and requirements
• Interface with engineering teams to clearly convey requirements and provide insight into business rationale/benefits
• Rising senior, projected to graduate by Spring 2024
• Currently enrolled in an accredited university, pursuing an MBA
• Passion for great product experiences and the drive to make them a reality
• Interest in immersing oneself about what drives the gaming industry
• Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as the ability to present ideas to large audiences
• Be self-motivated and results oriented
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1nyve-34-229-119-176-42 in your application.