This internship is for Summer 2022.
Software Engineering Intern
San Francisco, CA
• As an intern in the web/mobile client engineering team, you will be responsible for learning the ins and outs of browser-based applications in the PlayStation ecosystem for both web and mobile.
• Day-to-day duties will involve problem-solving in these applications while being mentored by an encouraging and collaborative team.
• You will improve your technical skills through hands-on work, and gain experience in working with cross-functional members of your project.
• Current or post-graduate (up to 1 year) student majoring in Computer Science or related field
• Agile software development – you understand the common methodologies and can articulate how a developer can best support their team in that context
• Mentoring – you love to share knowledge and are good at it. You are comfortable training a new team member on the features you are responsible for testing, demonstrating interesting tools and techniques you have found to be effective to your team
• Performance- You are passionate about application performance and care about application load time, perceived performance and user retention
• Strong communication, written, and interpersonal skills
• Desire to build, collaborate and develop strong and positive team relationships
• Attention to detail, organization skills, and strong work ethic and ability to handle confidentiality
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0no5m-3-214-224-207-42 in your application.