Intern - Product Management - Media
San Diego, CA
This internship is for Summer 2022.
Software Engineering Intern
San Diego, CA
About our team:
The Partner Identity team builds highly scalable java-based services that connect PlayStation users with the social and entertainment experiences they love.
Our services provide customers with always-available unified experiences to enrich the PlayStation ecosystem with simplicity, security, and reliability.
Our mission is to provide the highest level of performance and reliability for our customers.
About the role:
As part of our team, you'll develop distributed services, collaborate with product managers, architects, engineers, and operations team members to build highly robust solutions. Role responsibilities/projects include:
• Develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software
• Provide solutions that are simple, maintainable, well abstracted, and with accurate test coverage
• Perform requirement analysis and design/code reviews with peers
• Experience developing services built for deployment into AWS EC2 or EKS using Docker
• Java development experience for backend web services using Spring boot framework
• Experience developing REST based web services also utilizing JSON and/or XML.
• Familiarity with data storage technologies such as Oracle, DynamoDB, or Cassandra
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4jepq-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.