Intern - Software Development Engineer in Test
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
This internship is for Summer 2021.
Software Development Engineer in Test Intern
San Mateo, CA
• Learn and understand testing methodologies and tools for PlayStation® SDK development
• Craft and develop test cases for PlayStation® audio SDK libraries with/without audio product using C++ and Python
• Develop, maintain, and improve the testing tools and frameworks used for ensuring high quality PlayStation® audio SDK components with/without audio product
• Research new tools for building and analyzing PlayStation® software
• Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science (or related field), and/or within 1 year of their post-graduation date
• Proficient in C++ programming.
• Experience with Audio/Voice signal processing, Audio/Voice performance analysis
• Experienced in Python programming
• Experience building and running software in both Windows and Linux environments
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.