Studio Operations (Tech) Intern - NBC Sports Bay Area
Gain experience with:
• Assisting in the proper set-up for remote productions at various sports venues (Levi's Stadium, Chase Center, Golden 1 Center, Oracle Park)
• Assisting with audio and video for pro Bay Area pregame and postgame shows (49ers, Giants, A's, Warriors, Kings and Sharks)
• Assisting in management of media ingest, including studio shows, remote interviews and historical footage
• Operate studio cameras
• Assist as a stage manager on remotes or in studio as needed
• Gaining hands-on experience by shadowing and assisting Videographers, Technical Directors and Audio Engineers
• Contributing ideas to optimize execution of field operations
• Must be actively enrolled in a degree-granting program at an accredited institution during the length of the program.
• Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits).
• Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship by NBCUniversal.
• If selected for an in-person internship, must be willing to work in San Francisco, CA
Additional Job Requirements
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Knowledge of commonly used RF and wired microphones, IFB and PL systems
• Familiarity with Bay Area sports
• Experience with production control room automation systems a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2qzo7-18-232-177-219-42 in your application.