NBC Bay Area (KNTV, KSTS and NBC Sports Bay/California) Advertising and Digital Sales department is seeking a highly motivated, analytical intern to join the team!
• Lead digital sales training program and presentation.
• Conduct needs analysis with sellers and Account Executives on what areas of digital they feel they need the most training on
• Develop schedule/cadence for semester long training
• Work directly with management team on specific sections including ''did you know?'', research, hurdles/questions section, competitive information, and compelling answers
• Meet and work with marketing team on design/execution of training materials
• Assist in actual trainings/presentations when given
• Maintain the inventory document on a weekly basis for all sellable digital opportunities
• Determine automatic reporting (work in conjunction with Digital Campaign Manager to determine distribution and organization)
• Develop system for updating master document on a weekly basis
• Assisting sales team in other daily administrative tasks including screenshots, organizing of digital creative files, updating daily planner and more!
Interns can expect to gain experience in digital, teamwork, communication, sponsorship, marketing, advertising, media and the general sales industry!
• Must be actively enrolled in a degree-granting program at an accredited institution during the length of the program.
• Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits).
• Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship by NBCUniversal.
Additional Job Requirements
• Must be willing to work in San Francisco, California and occasionally at KNTV's main operation located at 2450 N. First Street in San Jose, CA
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• 1-2 years' experience in working office environment, Sales related preferred.
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks and be comfortable working in deadline-oriented environment
• Proficient with MS Office applications, including especially strong proficiency in PowerPoint
• Ideal candidate will also have strong working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and eye for graphic design
• High level of competency using Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
• Knowledge of local sports franchises (Giants, A's, Warriors, Sharks, 49ers) is a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz6vxn-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.