NBC Sports Bay Area, the broadcast home of the Golden State Warriors, San Francisco Giants, Oakland A's, San Jose Sharks, Sacramento Kings, and San Jose Earthquakes, is looking for a Program Intern to undertake a variety of administrative and program management tasks. You will help in planning our schedule, analyzing our viewership and carrying out important operational duties. We are excited about the work we do and we are looking for a Program Intern who is just as excited!
To succeed as our program intern, you must be organized and detail-oriented, comfortable working with diverse teams. If you also are a self-starter who is able to juggle wide-ranging responsibilities and can proactively find ways to improve the company, we'd like to meet you.
The goal will be to facilitate the effective management of content according to the organization's standards.
• Tabulate, maintain, and analyze content performance metrics
• Assist with cross-department communication regarding initiatives and analysis
• Help organize and execute the delivery to audiences of over 500 live events per year
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Must be actively enrolled in a degree-granting program at an accredited institution during the length of the program.
• Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits).
• Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship by NBCUniversal.
• If selected for an in-person internship, must be willing to work in the designated city and state as mentioned in the job responsibilities section.
Additional Job Requirements
• Must be willing to work in San Francisco, CA
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Must be 18 years or older
• Ability to travel as required
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Able to work effectively under deadlines and extreme pressure
• Able to interface maturely with all levels of company management, and able to participate in execution of strategic division and departmental initiatives
• Excellent organizational skills. Able to maintain departmental operational standards
• Excellent written, verbal, and proofreading skills
• Excellent computer skills including working knowledge of various MS systems, e.g. Windows Office, Outlook, Powerpoint, and Excel.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
• Strong work ethic, positive attitude, multi-task abilities a must
• Bay Area Sports knowledge a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy40pm-44-192-94-86-42 in your application.