Intern - Target Field Events - Assistant Event Coordinator
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Assist the Twins Productions teams in all entertainment elements to make every home game an engaging, informative, and fun experience.
• Job functions include being our pre-game on-field stage manager, facilitate in-ballpark contests and sponsored elements, coordinate baseball, fan, and sponsor messaging for stadium scoreboards.
• Assists with writing scripts for game hosts and announcers.
• Create and distribute scoreboard videos for fans and fellow employees.
• Assist with special event planning, our anthem audition process, and Target Field non-game day events as needed.
Required Experience and Education:
• College student or recent college graduate.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
• Ability to interact professionally with current players and key stakeholders.
• Ability to think conceptually and creatively.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work extended hours, evenings, weekends, all Twins home games and holidays as needed.
• Strong knowledge of Major League Baseball regarding research, players, and history.
• Familiarity with video/graphics software is a plus.
• Ability to lift items weighing as much as 35 pounds.
Time Commitment: February 2024 - October 2024.
Hours: 40 hours/week, including all Twins home games.
Pay Rate: $17/hour; Relocation/Housing assistance available up to $2,500.
Are you excited about the role but don't meet every single requirement? We encourage you to apply anyway! Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for a job if they don't meet every qualification. At the Minnesota Twins, we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-reykm0-3-237-31-191-42 in your application.