Intern - Ticket Sales & Service
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Assist in servicing the needs of the organizations Season Ticket base.
• Specific responsibilities associated with the planning, allocation, and execution of Season Ticket Holder loyalty benefits, events, and retention program.
Required Experience and Education:
• College student or recent college graduate.
• Must be proficient in Excel and data management.
• Valid driver's license and vehicle is required.
• Must be able to work all home game nights and weekends as required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Strong organization skills and the ability to multitask.
• Able to lift 35 pounds as needed.
Time Commitment: February 2024 - October 2024.
Hours: 40 hours/week.
Pay Rate: $17/hour; Relocation/Housing assistance available up to $2,500.
Are you excited about the role but don't meet every single requirement? We encourage you to apply anyway! Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for a job if they don't meet every qualification. At the Minnesota Twins, we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3wky5-3-233-221-90-42 in your application.