Intern - Ticket Sales & Service - Game Day
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Assist sales representatives with game-day duties including pre-game parades, Nation Anthem groups, first pitches, in-game contests, theme nights, and other pre-game elements.
• Assist in the preparation of Target Field hospitality venues and sales booths for game day activity.
• Prepare and send regular communication emails to Twins' group organizers.
• Other duties as assigned.
Required Experience and Education:
• College student or recent college graduate.
• Willing and able to work extended hours, weekends, and holidays as required.
• Able to lift 35 pounds as needed.
Time Commitment: March 2024 - September/October 2024.
Hours: 20 - 30 hours/week, including all Twins home games.
Pay Rate: $17/hour; Relocation/Housing assistance available up to $2,500.
Are you excited about the role but don't meet every single requirement? We encourage you to apply anyway! Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for a job if they don't meet every qualification. At the Minnesota Twins, we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-reyk12-18-205-26-39-42 in your application.