Intern - Ballpark Security
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Be part of a true 'team' environment where each role is very important.
• Help with all aspects of ticketing, including but not limited to, processing ticket orders, balancing ticket sellers, helping with on sales, assisting other departments with ticket needs and assisting with game day preparations and operations.
Required Experience and Education:
• Must possess excellent customer service skills.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Must be able to lift 35 pounds as needed.
Time Commitment: January 2024 - October 2024
Hours: 40 hours/week.
Pay Rate: $17/hour; Relocation/Housing assistance available up to $2,500.
Are you excited about the role but don't meet every single requirement? We encourage you to apply anyway! Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for a job if they don't meet every qualification. At the Minnesota Twins, we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn0bvm-44-200-117-166-42 in your application.