Intern - Twins Production
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Assist the Target Field Events, Event Services department in all areas relating to executing events and meetings within Target Field on non-game days.
• Assist the department with general service operations - including invoicing and billing, event planning and execution, social media support, and other duties.
• Take on special projects within the department to continue to enhance the Target Field Event experience and grow Target Field as a premier event venue.
• Play a role in events of all types including: Corporate, Fundraising/Non-Profit, School, Weddings & private events.
Required Experience and Education:
• Knowledge or interest in event/venue management, event planning, and coordination is preferred.
• Knowledge or interest in social media planning is preferred.
• Excellent organizational skills and a self-starter who is motivated to help the team succeed.
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal, detail oriented, strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
• Ability to work extended hours, evenings, and weekends as required.
Time Commitment: January 2024 - December 2024.
Hours: 36 hours/week.
Pay Rate: $17/hour; Relocation/Housing assistance available up to $2,500.
Are you excited about the role but don't meet every single requirement? We encourage you to apply anyway! Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for a job if they don't meet every qualification. At the Minnesota Twins, we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8x7ok-18-206-194-21-42 in your application.