Intern - Owned Marketing & Social Media
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Assist with creating and writing content for social media and digital platform, executing and reporting on owned marketing initiatives.
• Support the brand marketing department by helping write copy for owned marketing executions, including email campaigns, push notifications, in-website and social media copy and more.
• Assist in the production of social content through capturing photos, creating videos for, but not limited to, stories platforms, TikTok, and Twitter.
• Assist with other initiatives of the marketing department and larger Twins Organization.
Required Experience and Education:
• College student or recent college graduate. Preferably studying Communication, Business, Marketing, or equivalent.
• Creative storyteller with a passion for digital content/social media.
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Ability to be flexible in a dynamic work environment.
• Successful multi-tasker and ability to prioritize.
• Self-starter with a desire to work in a fast-paced field.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Demonstrated advanced knowledge of understanding how all social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, and Snapchat) and their community's work.
• Experience with content calendars, media planning calendars or promotional calendars is a plus.
• Experience with analytics is a plus.
• Experience with copyright and/or scriptwriting is preferred.
Time Commitment: January 2023 - November 2023
Hours: 40 hours/week, including 50% of Twins home games
Pay Rate: $17/hour; Relocation/Housing assistance available up to $2,500.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r10b1y-3-229-117-149-42 in your application.