Intern - Brand Partnerships - Graphic Design
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Assist with the development and execution of email, web and mobile initiatives.
• Help plan and execute email newsletters, ticket guides and other email marketing initiatives.
• Assist with campaign analysis across all owned channels, including building reporting decks and presentations for internal use.
• Write and edit push notifications and text messages promoting ticket sales, team content and more.
• Support marketing projects throughout the year and other duties as assigned.
Required Experience and Education:
• College student or recent college graduate. Preferably studying Communications, Business, Marketing or equivalent.
• Creative writing background - headline or subject line writing experience a plus.
• Ability to own projects start to finish, manage multiple projects at once.
• Experience using content calendars, email products and/or content management systems.
Time Commitment: January 2024 - November 2024.
Hours: 40 hours/week.
Pay Rate: $17/hour; Relocation/Housing assistance available up to $2,500.
Are you excited about the role but don't meet every single requirement? We encourage you to apply anyway! Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for a job if they don't meet every qualification. At the Minnesota Twins, we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4px3y-3-237-31-191-42 in your application.