Intern - Broadcast
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Assist the Twins Creative Team and Scoreboard Team with creating and editing 2D & 3D videos, graphics, and animations.
• Create and implement content for concourse displays.
Required Experience and Education:
• College student or recent college graduate.
• Excellent written or verbal communication skills.
• Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays as required.
• Experience and/or coursework in animation or motion graphics is preferred.
• Ability to think conceptually is preferred.
• Able to lift up to 35 pounds as needed.
Time Commitment: January 2024 - October 2024.
Hours: Part Time up to 40 hours/week.
Pay Rate: $17/hour; Relocation/Housing assistance available up to $2,500.
Are you excited about the role but don't meet every single requirement? We encourage you to apply anyway! Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for a job if they don't meet every qualification. At the Minnesota Twins, we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz2kmq-18-206-194-21-42 in your application.