Intern - Digital Marketing & Advertising
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Assists with all cross-channel advertising efforts through assisting in creative development, media planning, campaign execution and reporting.
• Supports the execution of trafficking of campaigns including but not limited to: television, digital, radio, paid social, collateral, OOH and print.
• Assists with Spring Training media planning, diversity media planning and season pocket schedules.
• Collaborate with the Marketing Department on tracking and reporting on department/organizational initiatives.
• Reviews, tracks, and processes invoices and reconciles any discrepancies.
• Coordinates materials for meetings, presentations, and other activities within the organization.
• All other duties as assigned.
Required Experience and Education:
• Excellent organizational skills (oral and written) and the ability to excel at details, multi-tasking and working under pressure.
• Must have experience and skills in programs such as MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Ability and willingness to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required.
• Outstanding written communication, spelling and grammar skills.
• Creative and a desire to think outside the box.
Time Commitment: January 2024 - November 2024.
Hours: 40 hours/week and the ability to work 50%+ of Twins home games.
Pay Rate: $17/hour; Relocation/Housing assistance available up to $2,500.
Are you excited about the role but don't meet every single requirement? We encourage you to apply anyway! Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for a job if they don't meet every qualification. At the Minnesota Twins, we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6vn5n-18-205-26-39-42 in your application.