Intern - Designer
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Assist the Twins Creative Team in designing materials for social, digital, and print executions.
Required Experience and Education:
• Bachelor's degree in graphic design, marketing, or a related field is preferred.
• Ability to think conceptually and work with a brand style guide to create new design executions, edit existing templates, and prep files for production.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
• Able to manage multiple projects while maintaining strong attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required.
• Must be able to lift 35 pounds as needed.
Time Commitments: January 2024 - October 2024.
Hours: 40 hours/week.
Pay Rate: $17/hour; Relocation/Housing assistance available up to $2,500.
Are you excited about the role but don't meet every single requirement? We encourage you to apply anyway! Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for a job if they don't meet every qualification. At the Minnesota Twins, we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw27yn-18-205-26-39-42 in your application.