Intern - Content Creator - Video / Editing
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Assist the Twins Creative Team in capturing, editing and producing promotional videos, social executions, graphics and animations.
Required Experience and Education:
• Bachelor's degree in video production, communications or a related field is preferred.
• Ability to think conceptually.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
• Able to manage multiple projects while maintaining strong attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required.
• Ability to lift 35 pounds as needed.
Time Commitment: January 2024 - October 2024.
Hours: 40 hours/week.
Pay Rate: $17/hour; Relocation/Housing assistance available up to $2,500.
Are you excited about the role but don't meet every single requirement? We encourage you to apply anyway! Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for a job if they don't meet every qualification. At the Minnesota Twins, we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2en15-3-233-221-90-42 in your application.