Intern - Brand Partnerships - Graphic Design
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Assist in the coordinating and implementing of a variety of game day and special events for the Minnesota Twins.
• Bring energy and enthusiasm to the Community Engagement team.
• Support the Community Engagement department with game day activations, diversity & inclusion goals and events, goals and events, special events, Twins Community Fund events, family relations and other duties as assigned.
Required Experience and Education:
• College senior or recent college graduate.
• Interest in event planning and community relations.
• Strong organization, communication, and computer skills.
• Strong writing and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to interact professionally with current players and alumni.
• Willing and able to work nights and weekends as required.
• Passionate about volunteerism and community development.
• Successfully able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Must be able to work effectively as part of a team and have a passion for inclusion and community engagement.
• Valid drivers license and comfortable driving in the Twin Cities metro area is strongly preferred.
• Able to lift 35 pounds as needed.
Time Commitment: October 2023 - October 2024.
Hours: 40 hours/week.
Pay Rate: $17/hour; Relocation/Housing assistance available up to $2,500.
Are you excited about the role but don't meet every single requirement? We encourage you to apply anyway! Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for a job if they don't meet every qualification. At the Minnesota Twins, we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw27np-44-200-101-84-42 in your application.