Intern - Business Strategy & Insights
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Gain hands-on experience in business strategy and insight development by assisting the Twins with various strategic and research initiatives.
• Project areas include organizational strategy development, opportunity assessments, market research, fan insights, industry benchmarking, and organizational planning.
• Work closely with our Business Intelligence & Analytics team along with stakeholders from a variety of business verticals in the organization.
Required Experience and Education:
• Strong skills related to problem solving, organization, analytics, Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Excel), and the ability to multitask.
• Experience and/or coursework in corporate strategy development, business administration, business analytics, and research methodologies are strongly preferred.
• General understanding of sales operations, event ticketing, and data visualization is a plus.
Time Commitment: January 2024 - October 2024
Hours: 40 hours/week.
Pay Rate: $17/hour; Relocation/Housing assistance available up to $2,500.
Are you excited about the role but don't meet every single requirement? We encourage you to apply anyway! Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for a job if they don't meet every qualification. At the Minnesota Twins, we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpympx-18-205-26-39-42 in your application.