Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Assist in the execution of sponsorship elements based on sponsorship agreements.
• Facilitate and support the planning and execution of gameday promotions and contests, as well as other game day duties as assigned.
• Assist with the research and development of current and prospect partner accounts and developing partnership recaps for all sponsorship agreements.
• Work closely with fellow interns and activation team to incorporate research graphics and visual content into our brand partnership marketing assets.
• Support Brand Partnerships sales and activation team in all other execution and event elements as assigned.
Required Experience and Education:
• College Junior or Senior only.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
• Excellent written and communication skills are required.
• Strong organization skills and ability to multitask.
• Valid driver's license is required. (responsibilities include occasional moving of full-size vehicles through small spaces)
• Must be able to work extended hours, including weekends, holidays, and/or all home games and other events as needed.
• Passion for sales, marketing, and event planning is preferred.
• Must be able to lift 35 pounds.
Time Commitment: March 2024 - October 2024.
Hours; 20 hours/week (minimum) during school, 40 hours/week during summer.
Pay Rate: $17/hour; Relocation/Housing assistance available up to $2,500.
Are you excited about the role but don't meet every single requirement? We encourage you to apply anyway! Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for a job if they don't meet every qualification. At the Minnesota Twins, we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3wkyq-44-192-254-173-42 in your application.