Intern - Brand Partnerships - Sales & Activation
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Department Strategy & Internal Reporting
• Assist in WBR/MBR reporting across the Partnerships group including sales pipeline insights, year-to-date revenue breakdown, inventory sell-through, etc.
• Research & discover new opportunities for the partnership team including, but not limited to; conducting category and industry research, creating company profiles for prospecting potential partners, and research and ideating new inventory, software, and tools for use to create added value for partners.
• Manage and execute ad-hoc analytics projects with an affinity for automation, interpretability, and actionability.
• Collaborate on multiple cross-functional projects to help identify areas of improvement for the club and provide actionable insights to internal stakeholders.
• Ability to work gamedays to assist Analytics and Partnerships team as needed.
• Assist with everyday processes and other long-term projects as assigned.
• Partnership Sales & Technology Support
• Assist in managing Twins Partnerships inventory management systems (KORE) to leverage their full capabilities, e.g., inventory sell-through reports, etc.
• Work closely with the Twins CRM team and Partnership sales team to recommend & implement improvements to overall CRM landscape and sales processes.
• Assist in delivering inventory and revenue-related reporting and insights, lead management, internal process improvement, and data manipulation.
• Support the development of data-backed go to-market strategy for priority categories.
• Assist in the day-to-day relationship and project management with stakeholders that support the Partnership team to keep projects & support cases on time.
• External Reporting & Pricing Analysis
• Support annual rate card analysis for all sold and available assets, including social & digital series, in-stadium signage, etc.
Required Experience and Education:
• College senior or recent college graduate working towards a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Data Science, Economics, or a related field.
• Experience working in sports marketing, corporate sponsorships, or advertising is preferred.
• Experience working with Sports CRM software module (KORE, SSB, etc.) is preferred.
• Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics & Power Platform (Power Automate, Power BI, and Power Apps is preferred).
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
• Team player with a positive attitude, self-confidence, professionalism, resourcefulness, integrity, motivation, and strong work ethic.
• Must be able to lift 35 pounds.
Time Commitment: December 2023 - December 2024.
Hours: 20 hours/week (minimum) during school, 40 hours/week during summer.
Pay Rate: $17/hour; Relocation/Housing assistance available up to $2,500.
Are you excited about the role but don't meet every single requirement? We encourage you to apply anyway! Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for a job if they don't meet every qualification. At the Minnesota Twins, we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0qwbj-44-197-111-121-42 in your application.