Intern - Brand Partnerships - Graphic Design
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionAs a creative leader, you are independently proactive. You are a veteran in the creative process, introspective to your work, and motivational. You are responsible for assisting with setting the standard for layout, design, narrative positioning, campaign development, and production on multiple brand partnership projects, while applying your individual talent, and collaborating with other team members to drive outstanding results. You will exhibit effective listening skills and build positive relationships with all team members, vendors, and guests. You are diplomatic, tactful, and professional in all forms of communication. You demonstrate through your actions and interactions with others as a commitment to Twins Purpose, Mission, and Values.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Collaborate with the Strategy & Research and Sales & Activation teams on creation of partner proposal and marketing content.
• Conduct and synthesize research to apply to creative ideas in a clear format.
• Meet with team members and translate insights and objectives into concrete creative concepts.
• Assist with developing and creating advertising mockups, entitlement space visualizations, infographics, proposals, creative marketing material (including social media posts and digital signage) and partnership recaps.
• Build high level creative solutions from concept to execution on a consistent basis.
• Assist Brand Partnerships team with all other execution and event elements as assigned, including occasional requirements to assist with gameday activations.
• Assist in coordination, facilitation, and summarization of Agency brainstorming sessions.
• Assist with designing and constructing Brand Partnership surveys.
• Assist in programmatically managing internal service ticket system and implementing process-centric solutions.
Required Experience and Education:
• College Junior, Senior or recent graduate only.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere Pro), Digideck, and Microsoft Office Suite.
• Must be able to read, understand and follow specific brand guidelines.
• Strong organizational skills, ability to multitask, and ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work extended hours, including evenings, weekends, holidays, and/or all home games as needed.
• Experience and/or coursework in photography or video editing is preferred, but not required.
• Familiarity with Qualtrics, Survey Monkey or Microsoft Forms is preferred.
Time Commitment: October 2023 - December 2024.
Hours: 20 hours/week (minimum) during the school year, 40 hours/week during the summer months.
Pay Rate: $17/hour; Relocation/Housing assistance available up to $2,500.
Are you excited about the role but don't meet every single requirement? We encourage you to apply anyway! Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for a job if they don't meet every qualification. At the Minnesota Twins, we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9k14k-18-205-26-39-42 in your application.