Intern - Brand Partnerships - Creative & Content
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Collaborate with the sales and activation team on creation of partner proposal and marketing content.
• Assist with developing and creating proposals, infographics, creative marketing material (including social media posts) and partnership recaps.
• Assist Brand Partnerships sales team with creation of sales collateral.
• Work closely with the activation team to incorporate research graphics and visual content into brand partnership marketing assets.
• Assist Brand Partnerships team with all other execution and event elements as assigned - this includes an occasional requirement to assist with gameday activations.
Required Experience and Education:
• College Junior, Senior or recent graduate only.
• Valid driver's license.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite.
• Must be able to read, understand and follow specific brand guidelines.
• Strong organization skills and ability to multitask.
• Ability to work extended hours, including evenings, weekends, holidays, and/or all home games as needed.
• Experience and/or coursework in photography or video editing is preferred but not required.
• Ability to lift items weighing as much as 35 pounds.
Time Commitment: October 2022 - December 2023
Hours: 20 hours/week (minimum) during the school year, 40 hours/week during the summer months
Pay Rate: $17/hour; Relocation/Housing assistance available up to $2,500.
All applicants for employment with the Minnesota Twins are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment will be required to produce proof of fully-vaccinated status prior to their first day of employment. If you have any questions regarding this requirement, your vaccination status or reasonable accommodation requests, please contact HR.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvn5kj-3-229-117-149-42 in your application.