Intern - Ballpark Tours
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Support with staff orientations.
• Assist in the creation of daily schedules, agendas, LTB packets.
• Producing promotional material and displays.
• Deliver memorable experiences for Twins fans and guests.
• Connect through storytelling and maintain a high level of customer service.
• Design campaigns to attract more guests to visit Target Field.
• Focus on three key points: strategic communication, business development, and delivering a memorable educational experience at Target Field.
Required Experience and Education:
• Have a desire to learn, passion for inclusion, and being detail oriented.
• Knowledge of Twins history and baseball in general is a plus, but not required.
• Capability to think on your feet and solve problems creatively in the moment.
• Flexibility and the ability to adapt to sudden changes.
• Good time management and a high degree of organizational ability.
• The ability to maintain the image and integrity of the Minnesota Twins is a must.
• Able to lift up to 35 pounds.
Time Commitment: February 2024 - October 2024.
Hours: 30 hours/week.
Pay Rate: $17/hour; Relocation/Housing assistance available up to $2,500.
Are you excited about the role but don't meet every single requirement? We encourage you to apply anyway! Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for a job if they don't meet every qualification. At the Minnesota Twins, we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro2ex3-18-205-26-39-42 in your application.