Intern - Partnership Activation
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Summary This internship position provides participants with an in-depth, first-hand experience in the areas of sports marketing, partnership sales, sponsor activation, event management and more. Additionally, the qualified candidate is responsible for assisting with market research as well as providing clerical and administrative support to the Partnership Sales Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Other duties may be assigned.
• Assist with administration and execution of all Partnership Sales programs
• Assist with partner media valuations and impression-based reporting (i.e., GumGum Sports, Nielsen Scarborough, etc.)
• Conduct competitive research and deliver case studies for best in class in-game promotions and sponsor-related activation programs
• Administer various marketing programs and contests
• Update Brewers marketing database with new consumer info (contest entries, lead generation data, etc.)
• Perform Brewers radio broadcast audits; track commercial placement and inventory
• Provide administrative support to Partnership Sales staff, as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Strong communication, writing, analytical, and organizational skills
Education and/or Experience
Currently enrolled or recent graduate from an accredited college or university pursuing a Business Administration, Communications, Journalism, Sports Marketing/Administration, Marketing, or Marketing Research degree
To perform the job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Confidence and competence to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions, which may include heat, cold and various forms of precipitation.
• The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Candidates are expected to work a minimum of 2-3 days per week plus periodic home games (evening, weekends, and holidays if necessary); Average 24-32 hours per week.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dykep3-35-172-223-30-42 in your application.