Intern - Business Communications
As part of the Major League Strength and Conditioning Department, the intern Major League Strength and Conditioning will implement and follow strength & conditioning program and principles as designed by Major League Strength and Conditioning Coach
Core duties for this role include, but are not limited to:
• Implement and follow Major League strength & conditioning program as designed by the Major League Strength and Conditioning Staff
• Conduct team stretches, warm-up, agility, lifting and running programs as directed by the Major League Strength and Condit ioning Staff
• Observe and assist Major League Strength and Conditioning Staff with individualized player workouts.
The ideal candidate will be currently enrolled or recently completed a degree in an accredited college or university pursuing a degree or certification in a strength and conditioning related field, as well as the ability to work all home baseball games including but not limited to pre and post-game stretch to ensure consistency of S&C programs.
To create and nurture an elite training environment that positively impacts players in all areas of performance development. These areas include not only their physical skills such as strength, power, mobility, or fitness level, but also skills such as mental toughness and resiliency, performance nutrition and professional lifestyle habits both on and off the field as well as personal character development.
• Gain hands-on application of strength and conditioning principles, program design, and performance analytics.
• Exposure to training software and performance technologies to educate and drive training decisions.
• Ability to work alongside all levels of the Milwaukee Brewers baseball player population.
• Work in proximity and partnership with our performance science dept, rehabilitation team, and strength and conditioning leadership group.
• Exposure to performance nutrition philosophy and strategy.
You come here to make a difference. We are a purpose-led organization, focused on building an inclusive and engaging culture that fosters excellence, collaboration, and ingenuity. We strive to be a model employer and cultivator of talent, empowering our teams to drive innovation through the inclusion of diverse thoughts, ideas, and perspectives. We operate at the highest standard of excellence, investing in the development of our staff across all levels and embracing differences through a culture of respect and understanding.
We are proud to offer an exciting perks package including:
• Ballpark discounts
• Recognition program and incentives
• Diversity, equity and inclusion training and development
For more information about our Crew, other benefits and insight into our Club culture please visit our Careers Page.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3qjnx-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.