Intern - Photography
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionSeeking an individual passionate about photography and dedicated to learning the responsibilities of a Team Photographer. This position will work closely with the Team Photographer assisting them with all their duties. They'll get hand-on experience with sport photography, event coverage, marketing, and studio photography. We're looking for a hard-working individual to work gamedays and non-gamedays, with a drive to learn more about all facets of photography.
• Assist the Team Photographer with Gameday duties including player arrivals, sales, partnership, and marketing requests, fan experience coverage, and some game action coverage.
• Editing photos quickly during games for social media team use
• Helping to edit and organize photos after games and events. Tagging the photos with metadata and uploading them to our online portal
• Photography coverage at Marlins events at the ballpark and around South Florida
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Knowledge of Photo Editing Software, Photoshop, Lightroom, Photo-Mechanic
• Passion for photography, and working knowledge of camera equipment
• Available for most Marlins home games
• Available for some weekend and night coverage requests
• Organized, detail oriented, and accountable
• Enrolled full time in an accredited university or college
• Can meet the program time commitments: February through October 31st
• During the Spring/Fall Semesters: work not to exceed 30 hours per week
• During Summer Break: 40 hours per week
• Attend a Monthly Lunch & Learn with department leaders
• Participate in a Volunteer Day with the Miami Marlins Foundation
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbz2qe-34-239-154-201-42 in your application.