Intern - Astros Golf Foundation
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
• Demonstrate our One Team philosophy of Passion, Accountability, Customer Focus, and Teamwork.
• Assist with all third-party events at Toyota Center, including distributing credentials and assisting the event coordinator as needed.
• Assist in marketing efforts as needed for all Toyota Center concerts and events.
• Assist the Director and Event Coordinators on other projects as needed.
• Facilitate internal meetings in Toyota Center.
• Support event and production elements including: production meetings, event details and maps, advancing concerts, pre-and post event inspections, etc.
• Provide general support of Event Operations Department in daily operations.
• Assist with special projects as assigned by the Director of Event Operations.
• Participate in Receptionist Training.
• Current college student or graduated within 6 months
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop
• Good interpersonal skills
• Eagerness to learn about the Event Production industry
• Flexible schedule, including availability to work nights, weekends, long days and holidays
• Reliable transportation/drivers license required
• Self motivated, organized, and detail oriented
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to meet deadlines and balance multiple tasks
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
PHYSICAL & MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
• The employee is regularly required to stand, sit, walk, use handle or feel, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, communicate with others.
• The vision requirement includes the ability to review written and electronic materials in both digital and physical format.
• The employee must be able to transfer and move items for departmental needs.
• The employee must be able to adjust to changing work hours and locations as needed
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjv081-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.