Intern - Engineering
High Moon Studios
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionGreat Games Start with Great People! This is a significant time in our company's history – and one of the most exciting times to join us! High Moon Studios is currently looking for a versatile Software Engineering Intern proficient in C/C++ to join our growing team!
What you'll be doing…
• Develop, design, modify, optimize and debug the Call of Duty engine, tools and infrastructure
• Communicate features and collaborate with engineering, design and art teams
• Participate in the design, performance and code review process
• Contribute to design and roadmap of industry-leading AAA games
To succeed you must have…
• Proficiency in C/C++, data structures, and algorithms
• Knowledge and/or skills in Computer Graphics and Engine programming
• Knowledge of software design practices including software design patterns and object-oriented design
• Ability to quickly understand code that isn't yours
• Good understanding of 3D Math
• Ability to write clean, readable, and portable code
• Good communicator that enjoys collaboration
We'd love it if you also have…
• Be enrolled in or recently graduated from a BS degree or higher in Computer Science
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! At Activision Blizzard, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
Subject to eligibility requirements, the Company offers comprehensive benefits including:
• Medical, dental, vision, health savings account or health reimbursement account, healthcare spending accounts, dependent care spending accounts, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance;
• 401(k) with Company match, tuition reimbursement, charitable donation matching;
• Paid holidays and vacation, paid sick time, floating holidays, compassion and bereavement leaves, parental leave;
• Mental health & wellbeing programs, fitness programs, free and discounted games, and a variety of other voluntary benefit programs like supplemental life & disability, legal service, ID protection, rental insurance, and others;
• If the Company requires that you move geographic locations for the job, then you may also be eligible for relocation assistance.
Eligibility to participate in these benefits may vary for part time and temporary full-time employees and interns with the Company. You can learn more by visiting https://www.benefitsforeveryworld.com/.
In the US, the standard base pay range for this role is $19.71 - $36.42 Hourly. This base pay range is for the US and is not applicable to locations outside of the US Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location. In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not guaranteed.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9j004-3-239-117-1-42 in your application.
Salary Range: $19.71 to $36.42 Per Hour ($ USD)
High Moon Studios
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.