As the Intern, Audience Strategy you will play a critical role in ensuring that media campaigns are targeting the right audiences, aligning to campaign targets and goals. You will work closely with internal marketing teams, agency teams, and vendors to understand audience requirements and assist in developing the audience component of our media plans.
You will work cross-functionally to drive our audience strategy, backed with an understanding of technical requirements and a creative execution lens. A successful candidate will have strong project management skills, excellent communication abilities, and a desire to learn.
• Partner with internal marketing teams to understand target audiences
• Support digital media teams and Audience Managers by identifying and developing appropriate audiences for campaigns
• Collaborate with media agency to translate audience targets into workable media plan
• Creatively construct audience activation targets using 1st party, 2nd party, and 3rd party data
• Ensure our media is targeting the right users with appropriate budget and saturation
• Interest in working in digital media and translating audience data sets into targetable strategies
• A natural collaborator who enjoys working across teams
• Enthusiasm about the entertainment industry a plus
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for the full duration of the internship
• Spring 2022 program dates are January 24th - April 15th; must be available for full program duration
• Part-time schedule (16-24 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule
• Company-issued computer provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Competitive salary; relocation is not provided
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzpk0q-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.