UI DESIGNER CO-OP
Full Circle is a new studio based in Vancouver, with team members around the globe, embracing a remote-working, geo-diverse team and culture. We are all about having fun, taking chances and making great games that people want to play with their friends. Working on the next evolution of Skate, we are set to provide an experience to embrace and build upon everything that makes this franchise so special.
In your role as an UI Designer Co-Op, you will be responsible for designing and integrating UI. You will partner with other designers and developers. As part of the Experience design team, you will be a key contributor to the SKATE team.
• Design solutions based on problem spaces informed by player data (quantitative and qualitative)
• Create wireframes, visual design mockups and prototypes as needed to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed design
• Implement UI screens, animation and motion.
• Leverage and contribute to our Design System, driving consistency, modularity, and a design language.
• Currently enrolled in a BS or MS program in Design, Human Computer Interaction, or a related field of study
• Able to present and rationalize design strategy and decisions
• Able to succinctly capture thoughts and express them to others.
• Passion for games
• Bonus points for basic coding knowledge
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7932p-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.