Intern - Product Management
Epic Games Unreal Engine team is looking for a smart, creative Editor UX Programmer Intern to join for 2022. We are a team that solves challenging problems for AAA games, and we move really fast! You'll be helping with improvements to user-facing Unreal Engine tools, as well as building systems for other Unreal Engine developers making UIs and workflows. By the end of the summer, you will have contributed directly to a live product that ships. We will provide a meaningful summer experience with high expectations for performance. If you want to build something Epic next summer, this is the opportunity for you!
Your days will include:
• Working with UX Designers to solve existing workflow issues or create new workflows
• Implementing UI updates based on Figma mockups
• Building APIs to empower other Unreal Engine developers to create consistent UX for their tools
• Gathering feedback from users of Unreal Engine
What you'll bring:
• A passion for building great tools with a keen interest in problem solving
• Strong C++ knowledge
• Solid communication skills and strong work ethic
• Experience with creating user interfaces and/or workflows a plus
• Experience in Unreal Engine 4 a plus
This is a remote, paid internship for 2022 with a flexible start date. Recruitment will be ongoing until teams find an ideal match. For more information about Epic Internships, visit Epicgames.com/students.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0mn9m-3-229-142-91-42 in your application.
Founded in 1991, Epic Games is a leading interactive entertainment company and provider of 3D engine technology. Epic operates Fortnite, one of the world’s largest games with over 350 million accounts and 2.5 billion friend connections. Epic also develops Unreal Engine, which powers the world’s leading games and is also adopted across industries such as film and television, architecture, automotive, manufacturing, and simulation.