Epic Games is on the lookout for smart, dynamic interns to join our team. When you join Epic you'll join a team that's pushing the limits of gaming and interactive. From Unreal Engine and Fortnite, to TwinMotion and the Epic Games Store, you'll contribute to the unrelenting focus on innovation, quality and community that defines us.
Epic Games Unreal Engine Special Projects team is looking for a smart, creative Technical Art Intern to join them for Summer 2023. If you like creating content but also like developing tools to support creating content this opportunity is for you.
Our Interns are given challenging projects over the work term, and are provided with a meaningful experience with high expectations for performance. If you want to build something Epic, this is the opportunity for you!
The Special Projects team focuses on showcasing the best that Unreal Engine has to offer. Our projects center around pushing both technical and creative boundaries for game development and film production. Through working with industry professionals we are working to show the world the power of working in real-time and the creative freedom that comes with it. Past projects from this team have included Reflections: A Star Wars UE4 Real-Time Ray Tracing Cinematic Demo, Lumen in the Land of Nanite, and The Matrix Awakens: An Unreal Engine 5 Experience.
• Aid with new tool development using Blueprint and Python within Unreal Engine
• Develop tools that improve workflow for content creation.
• Work within the content team for hands-on Art and Tech development.
• Proactively look for challenges/problems and develop both technical and creative solutions.
• Curiosity for troubleshooting and a drive to solve complex puzzles
• A portfolio of work demonstrating basic tool development and asset creation
• Understanding of Editor Utility Widgets, BluePrints and/or Python
• Basic content creation skills: Modeling, Lookdev, Rendering
This is an internship for 2023 with a flexible start date. Recruitment will be ongoing until teams find an ideal match. For more information about Epic's Early Career Program, visit Epicgames.com/students.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvny0m-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.