Epic Games is on the lookout for smart, dynamic interns to join our dev teams. When you join Epic you'll join a team that's pushing the limits of gaming and interactive. From Unreal Engine and Fortnite, to TwinMotion and the Epic Games Store, you'll contribute to the unrelenting focus on innovation, quality and community that defines us.
Epic Games People Team is looking for a smart, creative Talent Development Intern to join them for Summer 2023 . Our Interns are given challenging projects over the work term, and are provided with a meaningful experience with high expectations for performance. If you want to build something Epic, this is the opportunity for you!
Our Talent Development intern will jump right into exciting projects, unique work, and diverse opportunities in the Talent Development space. They will be a pivotal part of the strategy and execution of all things Learning & Development and Talent Management. They will be able to bring to the table, and put to the test, relevant coursework and research.
In This Role You Will:
• Focus on the strategy and execution of a company wide Talent Development approach.
• Your work will focus on a Learning Model inclusive of multiple learning methodologies, instructor led training, and virtual/digital learning, and a Talent Management Roadmap inclusive of performance management, team & talent reviews, succession planning and segmented talent development.
• Have significant visibility and opportunity to interface with a number of HR Business Partners, our Mergers & Acquisitions Team, our HR Tools & Technology Team and our International HR Teams.
• Be expected to research, understand and propose market leading practices and initiatives in the Global Talent Development space, relevant for the company.
What We're Looking For:
• School coursework focused in human resources management, learning + development of people, and/or talent management.
• Experience with (school) project management including identifying a problem, developing a plan, executing and reporting.
• Research skills including understanding the importance of relevance, source and audience for the research.
• Presentation of project progress/status to small audiences.
• Someone excited to roll up their sleeves and jump right in on a diverse set of projects, who's all about operating at the intersection of strategy & execution.
• Someone who is interested in developing their career through gaining both breadth and depth of experience in a Human Resources Organization.
• A go getter who is able to hit the ground running.
This is an internship for 2023 with a flexible start date. Recruitment will be ongoing until teams find an ideal match. For more information about Epic's Early Career Program, visit Epicgames.com/students.
Applicants for this internship position must be legally authorized to work in the posting location for the entire term of the internship. Employment sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwvq02-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.