Intern - Unreal Engine Gameplay Programmer
Epic's Mobile Software Engineering team is looking for a smart creative Intern to join them in 2022.
Our Interns are given challenging projects over the work term, and are provided with a meaningful experience with high expectations for performance. If you want to build something Epic, this is the opportunity for you!
As a Mobile Engineer Intern at Epic, you'll leverage your understanding of mobile development to solve complex technical challenges with innovative solutions. You will collaborate with an experienced team at the forefront of mobile gaming, in order to provide an exceptional experience for our users.
• Define and solve challenges across the Android platform, from ideation to production
• Actively seek elegant, production-oriented solutions to difficult problems
• Collaborate with other mobile developers, producers, QA, data analysts, and other stakeholders
• Build Android product features with the end-user in mind
• K nowledge of the Android platform, from low-level systems through to client UI
• Strong skills in Swift and a scripting language (Python, Bash, etc)
• Projects with Games/Mobile preferred
• Experience interacting with REST services (we use Scala) and responsive apps
This is a remote, paid internship for 2022 with a flexible start date. Recruitment will be ongoing until teams find an ideal match. For more information about Epic Internships, visit Epicgames.com/students.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7ke4p-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.
Founded in 1991, Epic Games is a leading interactive entertainment company and provider of 3D engine technology. Epic operates Fortnite, one of the world’s largest games with over 350 million accounts and 2.5 billion friend connections. Epic also develops Unreal Engine, which powers the world’s leading games and is also adopted across industries such as film and television, architecture, automotive, manufacturing, and simulation.