Epic Games Social team is looking for smart, creative Android Software Engineer Interns to join them in 2022. Our Interns are given challenging projects over the work term, and are provided with a meaningful experience with high expectations for performance. If you want to build something Epic, this is the opportunity for you!
As an Android Software Engineer at Epic, you'll leverage your understanding of mobile development to solve complex technical challenges with innovative solutions. You will collaborate with an experienced team at the forefront of social gaming, in order to provide an exceptional mobile experience for our users.
Fortnite is a virtual space where friends gather and have fun together. It's a unique social network, and we're passionate about providing our community with useful, entertaining ways to interact.
• Define and solve challenges across the Android platform, from ideation to production
• Actively seek production-oriented solutions to difficult problems
• Collaborate with other mobile developers, producers, QA and data analysts, and other stakeholders
• Build product features with the end-user in mind
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor's, Master's or PhD in Computer Science or a related technical field.
• Experience with Data Structures or Algorithms
• Experience coding in one of the following language: Java, Kotlin and/or Swift
• Projects developing Android applications
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to learn quickly
This is a paid, remote internship for 2022. All candidates must be eligible to work 40 hours per week remotely.
Recruitment will run until teams find an ideal match. For more information about Epic Internships, visit Epicgames.com/students
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d550y3-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.