Epic Games Fortnite Game Design Teams are looking for three smart, creative Game Design Interns to join them for Fall 2021. Our Interns are given challenging projects over the work term, and are provided with a meaningful experience with high expectations for performance. If you want to build something Epic, this is the opportunity for you!
Internships are available for the following teams:
• Living World - Seeking an intern familiar with working in AI, physics, and systems design to bring more dynamic gameplay into the Fortnite universe.
• Gameplay - Seeking an intern to design and support new and current and new gameplay features to bring the world of Fortnite to life.
• Level Design - Seeking an intern to help build exciting new locations for players to explore in the Fortnite world.
• Work closely with the FN team leadership to design.
• Implement a creative device which includes systems, design, art hookups and documentation.
• Provide constant gameplay and design feedback about limited time mode within the creative universe.
• Be the primary point of contact for triage and fixing of open issues.
• You will not be considered without an online portfolio showing examples of your design work. A playable module is preferred - we want to see a short encapsulated game play experience, so show us what you can do!
• Demonstrated understanding of visual scripting in a game engine and/or free form logic.
• Knowledge of game design and what makes well designed games fun.
• Suggested degree work in Game Development, Design, Digital Media, or related creative fields.
This is a paid, remote internship during Fall 2021. Recruitment will be ongoing until teams find an ideal match. For more information about Epic Internships, visit Epicgames.com/students
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx39x4-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.