Who We Are:
WME is a leading entertainment agency representing the world's greatest artists, content creators and talent across books, digital media, fashion, film, food, music, sports, television and theater. Named one of Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, WME is a subsidiary of Endeavor, a global sports and entertainment company.
Formed in 1898, WME is the longest-running talent agency. In 2009, William Morris Agency (WMA) merged with Endeavor to become one of the leading entertainment and media companies. WME represents the world's greatest artists and content creators across film, television, music, comedy, theatre, books, digital media, speaking, and brand partnerships.
During your 10 weeks with us in WME Sports, in addition to learning about the sports department that you are part of day to day (basketball, football, baseball, or golf), you will also have the opportunity to work with and learn across our sports business. These areas include: 1) Client Marketing/Sales/Client Marketing Strategy where there is a focus on sales research, sales analysis, building talent brand decks - updates, support, and research, sponsor and brand research; 2) Non-Scripted TV/Broadcasting/Sports Media Rights; and 3) Talent Ventures.
Additionally, some of our internships are paired with our Coaching and NIL departments. We have WME Sports Internship opportunities in New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Dallas.
There will also be the opportunity for experiences like Client Q&A sessions, Speaker series, the NBA Draft, and other events depending on your internship and location.
We're looking for students who have dreamed of working in sports and have an interest in the talent representation business.
• During your 10 weeks with WME Sports, you'll have the opportunity to learn about the sports marketing and talent representation business.
• You'll have the opportunity to learn about talent evaluation as well as analytics evaluation.
• You'll learn cold-calling and marketing skills, assist with client recruiting research and client pitch fact sheets.
• You'll also assist with sales research and sales analysis; talent brand deck updates, support, and research; and sponsor and brand research.
• We're looking for candidates with a passion for sports and knowledge of basketball. You don't have to play to be considered; however, do need to have a genuine interest in the sport.
• We're looking for studies in marketing, sports management, or related field, ideally.
• We also prefer students who have participated in sports team management at their school; have abilities for talent evaluation, and foundational skills via studies for analytics evaluation
• If you are resourceful, attentive to details, have work ethic, curiosity, and true interest in learning about the talent representation business, this could be the internship for you.
• Successful interns will have the opportunity to be considered for full-time roles upon graduation, this would require living in the Los Angeles area, and we'd like candidates who are excited about that possibility.
We have internships available across our businesses at 160/90, Corporate Services, Endeavor Analytics, IMG Arena, IMG Events, IMG Media (Rights, FC Diez, Seven League), IMG Production & Studios, Licensing, On Location, Professional Bull Riders, and WME (including WME Sports and Fashion). Locations include Beverly Hills, New York City, Nashville, St. Louis, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Dallas, Chicago, Pueblo, CO, London, Paris, and Gliwice, Poland. All internships are in the office and in-person, unless otherwise noted.
Our program will include a welcome event, speaker series, career planning sessions, team projects, and other events throughout the 10 weeks you're with us.
Internships are 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday, unless otherwise noted.
• Mid-January: Recruiters begin reviewing applications and reaching out to candidates.
• February 17th: Applications close.
• March 15th: Roles will be filled on a rolling basis, with the goal of extending all offers by this date.
• June 3rd: US Internship starts.
• July 1st : EMEA internship startsl
• August 9th: Internship ends.
• September 6th: EMEA internships ends
Our process consists of 4 steps.
1. Tell us your story. In addition to your application and resume, please attach a word document and in 300 words max, share why you're interested in the role. What are the unique perspectives, abilities, and qualities you would bring to the role? What do you hope to learn?
2. Video Interview with a Recruiter. If selected for next steps, you will be contacted by the recruiting team to schedule a 30- minute video interview.
3. Video Interview with the Hiring Manager. If selected to move forward, you will meet with the hiring manager and potentially 1-2 additional team members.
4. Offer or Decline. If selected for the position, a recruiter will call to extend an offer. If you have not been selected, a recruiter will reach out to let you know.
Our internships are designed primarily with rising junior and senior undergraduate candidates in mind; we will consider recent graduates within 6 months of graduation date.
All interns must be willing to work in the office 4 days per week, at minimum; unless otherwise noted by the business they support.
US Eligibility: Interns must have authorization to work lawfully in the United States for Endeavor. Candidates must indicate if you now or in the future require Endeavor to commence (''sponsor'') an immigration case in order to employ you (for example, H-1B or other employment-based immigration case).
We offer paid internships; rates vary based on location.
Endeavor (NYSE: EDR) is a global sports and entertainment company, home to many of the world's most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; and sports, fashion, events and media company IMG. Endeavor is also the majority owner of TKO Group Holdings (NYSE: TKO), a premium sports and entertainment company comprising UFC and WWE. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation, sports operations & advisory, event & experiences management, media production & distribution, experiential marketing and brand licensing.
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world's diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
Per local requirements and in the interest of transparency, the hourly rate shown below reflects the prevalent current hiring range for this position. Hiring pay rates are based on a number of factors, including location and may vary depending on job-related qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience. Endeavor strives to provide locally competitive rewards packages, which include base rate along with, as applicable, short- and long-term incentives, growth and developmental opportunities, and robust benefits, such as health care, retirement, vacation and other paid time off, and additional offerings.
Hiring Rate Minimum:
Hiring Rate Maximum:
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rovzvp-18-207-129-175-42 in your application.