- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionOverall Scope of Role
We are searching for a talented, motivated and detail oriented production Intern to join our event production team to help in the planning of amazing experiences. As an Intern, you will be providing administrative, organizational and operational support to our very busy project management/event production teams in a variety of areas and through all phases of event development including pre-planning and coordination, onsite event execution, and post-event closeout.
Priorities often change in our fast-paced environment, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
• Conduct research and gather information for event proposals and budgets including venues/locations, vendors, entertainment options and event disciplines
• Secure vendor pricing for budget development
• Assist in tracking event finances by processing invoices and reconciling expenses with the event lead
• Become proficient in our Smartsheet processes including maintaining our bidding database, tracking milestones and deliverables, and updating production timelines
• Assist in all areas of vendor bidding including RFPs, Bid Comparisons, Letters of Authorization, Vendor Service Agreements and Change Orders
• Assist with site visit & event travel coordination and booking
• Execute Non-Disclosure Agreements
• Possess/gain general knowledge of other event disciplines to include Production, Technical & Creative Services
• Understand how to read and utilize diagrams
• Manage event timelines and contact lists
• Liaise with vendors to facilitate ordering and logistics such as load-in & load-out scheduling
• Assist with researching, writing, editing and preparing event proposals/presentations
• Work with Creative Services Coordinator to traffic manage the signage & graphics for a project
• Secure event supplies
• Update manager and project leads
Administrative & Other Responsibilities
• Expense Reports
• Process Invoices
• Take meeting notes
• Monthly American Express Closeout
• Monthly FedEx Statements Processing
• Daily Timesheet Inputting for Labor Reports
• Weekly Timesheet Tracking for Company
• Archiving file storage and previous research
Other Duties & Responsibilities
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of the employee's activities, duties, or responsibilities for this job. Duties, obligations, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This position may require travel for 1-2 events.
Required Education and/or Experience
• Current student working towards Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Hospitality Management, Sports Management, or a related field, or equivalent experience required
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office Suite | Adobe Acrobat
• Highly organized and process-oriented
• Attention to detail, carefully following instructions and checking work for accuracy
• Ability to multi-task and remain calm in high-pressure situations
• Strong communication, interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
• Good timekeeping and work ethic that is characterized by commitment, motivation, and energy
Preferred Education and/or Experience
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office | Keynote | SharePoint | Smartsheets | Microsoft Teams | Zoom
• Prior experience with live events a plus
• Flexibility and positive attitude to work with the production team
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyyvw3-35-172-111-71-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.