Academy Operator Intern
Academy Operator Intern - Temporary
The Academy Operator will screen content. The operator must have previous experience in a post-production environment.
This is a full-time temporary position that will be located at our Toronto facility.
• Screen content.
• Ensure that all elements are securely stored and handled
• Manage workload with maximum time efficiency
• Work quickly with minimal errors and communicate any errors clearly and efficiently with team members
What You Bring
• At least 3-6 months experience
• Must have good communication skills, both oral and written
• Must have strong problem-solving skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to manage workload, and meet deadlines
• Knowledge of the video, film and production industry is an asset
• Other duties may be assigned
• Overtime when required
• This is a temporary position.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired. Please inform the company's Human Resources representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy377k-44-201-68-86-42 in your application.