Summer Virtual Intern - Production Services
Remote / Virtual
Virtual CNN Sports Intern – Summer 2021
CNN Sports is looking for an all-star intern to experience, learn and assist in sports newsgathering and production for all CNN Platforms: TV & Digital.
• Interns assist sports newsgathering by providing event coverage support, logging interviews and game highlights, researching stories, and gathering video elements for edit.
• Interns assist sports production by researching and pitching story ideas, gathering video and graphic elements and greeting on-air guests.
• Interns also assist the teams with basic administrative and production tasks.
• Passion for sports and a strong interest in storytelling.
• Excellent communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills.
• Detail-oriented and reliable.
• Must be computer literate and well-versed in the areas of social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
• Must be proficient with Adobe Premiere (or similar) video editing software
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.