WarnerMedia seeks an intern for the Executive Initiative department. The intern will report into the Senior Director of Diversity and Inclusion Strategy.
• Provides coordinator-level support to the WarnerMedia News and Sports Diversity and Inclusion team.
• Intern will work on special projects as needed.
• Helps with providing logistical support for on-going diversity and inclusion initiatives within the News and Sports division such as:
• Conference participation and recruiting efforts
• Candidates should be passionate about news, self-motivated, able to multitask, have a good attitude, and be able to function well in fast paced, high volume environment.
• Self-motivated, organized and incredible attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills and able to collaborate with team members and
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward undergraduate and graduate students.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj2002-3-235-184-215-42 in your application.