Fall Virtual Intern - Sales Research
Remote / Virtual
WarnerMedia seeks a Virtual WarnerMedia News & Sports – Marketing Intern for the CNN Creative Brand Marketing department. This team supports the internal communications and internal brand engagement strategy globally. The Marketing assistant position will be focused on administrative tasks and tactical execution for events and communication strategy. The fast-paced work environment is ideal for self-starters, detail-driven learners and eager individuals with strong writing skills. A great interest in media, business operations and the WMNS brand portfolio is a must for this team!
• Copyediting and proofreading communications
• Technical preparation, support & execution of virtual events using WebEx (Meetings, Events), Zoom and other platforms
• Planning & setup for VIRTUAL, HYBRID AND IN-PERSON events (which may include attending and working such events)
• Both on-the-ground and virtual support of content, communications and initiatives like New Hire Orientation, intranet
• Exceptional written, oral & soft skills are essential
• Strong organizational skills
• Flexibility and adaptability in planning and executing events
• Basic graphic creation and video editing skills preferred (Adobe Photoshop,Quicktime)
• Experience with Mailchimp or Salesforce preferred
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward undergraduate students.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq8jxm-35-171-146-141-42 in your application.